Here is a list of churches and organisations with which we, as churches, have contact:
The Church of England
- The national website of the Church of England.
Our seven parish churches are all part of the Church of England.
Diocese of Rochester
- The Diocese of Rochester is the umbrella organisation for all Church of England churches in West Kent and the outskirts of South-East London. Our seven parishes are part of Rochester Diocese.
West Malling Abbey
- Malling Abbey is a wonderful blessing to have in our benefice, sitting at the heart of West Malling town centre. It has been known as a place of prayer since the 11th century and is now home to an Order of Anglican Benedictine Nuns.
- St Augustine’s College is also based at Malling Abbey. It is an Anglican theological college training ordinands and lay people on a non-residential basis.
- St Benedict’s Centre is also based at Malling Abbey. The Centre welcomes individuals and groups seeking a place to rest, retreat, study, create, meet and/or work.
- The Pilsdon Community at Malling also make their home within the grounds of West Malling Abbey and seek to provide an environment where people can rebuild their lives after experiencing a crisis and offer a safe home for those working through hard times.
Local Church schools
- Leybourne Ss Peter and Paul CEP Academy works hard to create an attractive, safe environment in which all are valued. Every member of our community is encouraged to achieve
the highest standards of which they are capable. The school has a strong link with Ss Peter & Paul Church in Leybourne.
- Trottiscliffe CEP School is at the heart of the local community, having strong links with their local church of St Peter & St Paul in Trottiscliffe. As a Church of England school, the school places an emphasis on the development of the whole child – academically, socially and spiritually.
- West Malling Church of England Primary School and the McGinty Centre speech and language unit provides an exceptionally high level of learning opportunities, meeting the needs of every child. The school has a strong Christian character and enjoys close links with St Mary’s Church.
Other local schools
Other local churches
The list below provides links to the websites of some of the local churches with whom we are friends and collaborate as part of Churches Together in Malling.
This list has been compiled from various sources, and is intended to provide details of other church websites. It is by no means exhaustive, and if you know of a local church with a website that isn’t listed above, then please contact us. Equally, if you do not wish to be included on the list above, please let us know.